Joining a leading multi disciplinary consultancy, this is a great opportunity to join an established team, working on a variety of high profile projects.
Heading up the Derby office, you'll be responsible for managing a team of ecologists, overseeing projects and bringing in and managing new business. You'll still have the opportunity to undertake survey work, and will manage and lead the office's finances and staff.
You'll be degree qualified and CIEEM. Skills and experience required or desirable are:
- Experience within a similar role, managing and leading teams and finances, within the Ecological sector
- Work winning and business development experience
- GCN licence is a must, Bat licence desirable but not essential. You will have been a named ecologist on projects in the past
- Experience of large scale schemes and projects, including EIAs
- A strong background in ecological consultancy, with a good deal of this in the UK
In return my client will offer you a commitment to ongoing training and development, with a competitive salary and strong benefits package.