Joining a thriving and growing consultancy, this is an exciting opportunity to join the existing finance team, providing administrative support, with an opportunity to develop new skills and experience. This is a fixed term contract for a 14 month duration, for a period of maternity cover.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide billing information and generate invoices (from a timesheet based billing system)
- Liaise with project managers and client contacts
- Assist with maintaining and improving the integrity of data
- Prepare supporting documentation as required
- Maintain accounting ledgers by posting and transferring account transactions and verifying statements
- Maintain financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation and effecting necessary resolution
- Process supplier invoices
- Support the credit controller and resolve queries
You'll have a strong administrative background, with a good understanding of maths and numbers. Finance experience would be an advantage but not essential. You'll be proficient on Microsoft excel, Outlook and Word and ideally Sageline 50, Quickbooks or similar, although this is not essential.
Good salary and benefits, with full support within the team, and long term opportunities to develop.