I’m working with an experienced and qualified Principal/Associate level Geoenvironmental specialist who is seeking a new role in the South West. Bath or Bristol are ideal locations, but open to ideas and options!
- Significant experience of working for both Environmental consultancy and remediation contractors with a variety of clients including large residential and commercial developers.
- Extensive consultancy skills at a senior level
- team and resource/budget management experience (currently managing a team of 4)
- business development – including finding and tendering for new business and leading client presentations
- strategic management/leadership,
- Factual and interpretative report writing and checking reports
- project management
- MSc qualified, CL:AIRE, CEnv, AIEMA
Flexible on salary, with a negotiable notice period, my candidate is seeking a role due to relocation.
Are you considering recruiting anyone at this kind of level at the moment? Contact us to request a full CV and to discuss email@example.com 07792 108 881