We’re working with an experienced heritage consultant, qualified to Masters level, with 10 years of progressive working experience in their field. They would ideally like to find a post within easy commuting distance of Bristol. Their skills and recent experience includes:
- BA and MA qualified, having studied archaeology, anthropology and landscape management;
- Robust skills in the assessment of development impacts on the setting of heritage assets;
- Conducting / preparing heritage appraisals and assessments and environmental statement chapters;
- Experience of mitigation strategies and proofs of evidence for planning appeals;
- Specialist skills in aerial surveying and mapping, with contributions to the National Mapping Programme and Avebury World Heritage Site;
- Producing tenders and consulting with clients, local planning authorities and statutory consultees such as English heritage;
- Primary experience with clients in the renewable energy sector (solar parks, wind turbines, etc.) and construction sector (housing and commercial developments);
- Project management experience, representation on project-teams and managing subcontractors;
- Commissioning of geophysical surveys and archaeological work;
- Management of data collection, database creation and results dissemination for national funded research project.
Our client has a wide range of contacts, strong client relationship-building skills, good communication skills and experience of delivering presentations to conferences and to a wide range of major project stakeholders. They are keen to work in a role where they can contribute towards the development of the organisation’s presence in his field.
If you’re recruiting or thinking about recruiting for a Heritage Consultant please contact or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to request a copy of our candidate’s full CV.