I’m working with a qualified environmental consultant with over 3 years’ of experience within the renewables, planning and environmental consultancy sector. Seeking a new role in central Bristol, my candidate is a committed environmentalist, and keen to secure a consultant level role as an EIA consultant or Environmental Planner. Skills and experience include:
- BSc Environmental Science
- Affiliate IEMA, working towards Associate
- Preparing EIAs, environmental report compendiums, screening requests, sequential analysis studies, feasibility studies, environmental enhancement plans, design and access statements and statements of community involvement
- Site visits, research and assessment and recording site data
- Involvement with public consultations and engaging with local communities/councils
- Project management: liaising with local authorities, statutory consultees, developers, external sub-consultants and colleagues
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems, internal/external audits and gaining accreditation
Flexible on salary and notice period, my candidate is keen to stay in the consultancy sector, joining a consultancy with good development prospects and projects and an inclusive culture and commitment to CSR.
Are you recruiting or thinking about recruiting for an EIA specialist in the next 2 months? Contact email@example.com for more information and to request a CV.