I’m working with a highly qualified and experienced Hydrologist, who’s seeking a role in London or the South East.
With over 7 years’ experience in the sector, technical skills and knowledge include:
- River science expert (particularly the interface between hydromorphology and ecology
- Coordinating and designing fieldwork surveys
- Identifying and implementing data analysis techniques
- Hydrological modelling
- Strategic studies
- Working knowledge of EU legislation including the Water Framework Directive
- PhD Physical Geology
- BSc (hons) Environmental Resource Management (1st class)
An ambitious, polished and high caliber candidate, with in depth technical knowledge in the sector, she’s looking for a role in London, Surrey or a commutable location, available immediately. Salary expectations are flexible and available on request. Please contact Lydia Fairman – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07792 108 881 for more information, or to request a full CV.