An experienced and highly qualified environmental consultant, my candidate is looking for a new role, specialising in EIA/Flood Risk assessment. Having worked in a varied role within a consultancy for over 4 years, she is seeking a role which will support her career progression, ready to step into a Senior level role.
With a BSc and MSc in the sciences, she has strong skills in financial forecasting and project management, and has had the opportunity to work on a wide variety of EIAs and FRAs, with ecological experience and input too. Key experience includes:
- Flood Risk Assessment (Level 1 & 2).
- Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Groundwater resources.
- Hydrogeological risk assessments.
- Supervision and analysis of pumping tests and in-situ permeability tests.
- Geophysical testing.
- Desk studies and interpretative contamination reporting.
- Ground investigation design, supervision and reporting.
- Supervision of ground investigations and geological logging (BS 5930).
- Groundwater and surface water sampling, including borehole purging\pumping.
- Laboratory and in-situ permeability testing.
Having worked in her current role for 4 years, she would like to focus on EIA and FRA related work, which is where she’s found the most enjoyment, and seeks a position in a consultancy, with a clear path for progression, and opportunity to continue building those skills.
Current salary is £27,000 and she’s on 1 months’ notice, looking for a role within a 1 hour commute from Birmingham. Please contact me on Lydia@fairmanconsulting.co.uk if you think you may have a position to discuss with this candidate.