I’m working with an experienced, commercially minded Ornithologist/Ecologist who’s seeking a new role at Senior or Principal level. With many years of experience, including within a consultancy environment, skills include:
- Bird surveys including; vantage point, breeding bird, woodland point count, raptor, black grouse and waterbody surveys.
- Protected mammal surveys including; Badger, Red Squirrel, Pine Marten, Otter, Bats and Water Vole.
- Reptile surveys and translocations for species including Common Lizard and Adder.
- Vegetation surveys including; Phase 1 Habitat Survey, Habitat Assessment and Suitability.
- Ecological clerk of works services for construction projects, providing environmental advice and guidance to clients on developments including wind farm and transmission line
- Experience analysing and interpreting data, producing reports, EcIA and statistics to a high standard.
- Experienced line manager of staff and subcontractors working knowledge of health and safety issues and environmental legislation and planning.
Available on 1 months’ notice and flexible on salary, seeking late £20Ks to early £30Ks, this is a strong candidate with good commercial acumen. To request a full CV contact firstname.lastname@example.org