Today I registered the details of a highly experienced and skilled EIA specialist, who is seeking a new role in either Scotland (Central belt) or London, with extensive experience across both the consultancy and public sectors. With over ten years’ experience in project managing environmental and social impact assessment and management projects in the private sector. Key qualifications and experience include:
- Highly experienced project manager of environmental impact assessments against UK, EU and international legislation, and in managing research and policy development.
- Experience in property, infrastructure, urban regeneration and on and offshore renewables sectors in the UK, and in the due diligence of oil and gas, petrochemicals and infrastructure projects internationally.
- Worked on urban regeneration, onshore wind farms, coastal defence and flood defence, roads and bridges, and urban wastewater treatment and water treatment.
- BSc, MSc in Environmental disciplines
- Graduate Certificate, Environmental Studies
- Preparation of environmental statements, non-technical summaries and environmental management plans for construction and operation.
- Managed assessments of impacts on terrestrial and marine ecology, air quality, water quality, noise, landscape and visual, cultural heritage, flood risk and land use, and developed appropriate, practical and cost efficient mitigation measures and monitoring programs in consultation with multidisciplinary project teams of engineers, planners and contractors.
- Led meetings to negotiate environmental and social conditions within consent approvals for projects, with project teams of planning, legal, engineering and environmental specialists.
With a strong financial background, team and resource management skills and contract law training, this is a strong candidate for any consultancy business. Looking for a salary of £50,000 upwards, and available immediately, she is looking for a Principal or Associate level position, specialising in coordinating and implementing EIA projects, ideally moving back into Urban regeneration projects.
Please contact me on Lydia@fairmanconsulting.co.uk if you have a possible role for this candidate or for more information.