I’m working with an experienced Geo-environmental conaultant, who has progressed from graduate to consultant level and is looking for a move to progress his career.
Duties and responsibilities within his current role include:
- Production of preliminary geo-environmental risk assessments.
- Management of intrusive investigations ensuring health and safety standards are adhered to.
- Practical techniques: soil logging, soil and groundwater sampling and ground gas monitoring.
- Factual & interpretive reporting, data interpretation, quantitative risk assessment and delivery of reported conclusions.
- Front line liaison with clients and ensuring co-ordination of work between contractors.
- Management of projects from proposal stage to report delivery valued between £5k and £35k.
- Training and mentoring of graduate consultants.
A highly qualified candidate, with an MSc Environmental Hydrogeology. Distinction and BSc (Hons) Physical Geography, he would like another consultancy role, which will allow him to develop his technical skills and continue working towards a management role in the future. Currently earning £23,000 and available on 1 months’ notice.
Please contact me if you think you may have a role for this or any of the candidates in the blog – firstname.lastname@example.org