I’m working with an assistant level Ecologist who’s looking to move up into a consultant level role.
With over a years’ consultancy experience, regular voluntary survey experience and undertaking an internship, key skills/experience are summarised below:
- Natural England GCN licence, PTS and CSCS card
- Accredited agent for rare reptile surveys
- competent to lead and undertake protected species and phase 1 habitat surveys
- ability to write survey reports, ecological chapters and EIA appendices
- Comprehensive understanding of UK wildlife legislation, best practice guidelines and UK planning policy
A keen and committed environmentalist, my candidate has worked hard before, during and after finishing University to gain ecological experience. Holding a Masters in Conservation science (achieving a merit), she’s looking for a Consultant level role, to progress her career. Notice period is 1 month and salary expectation would be £21,000+
If you have a vacancy that may suit this ecologist, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All candidates on this blog have given their express permission to be included and reserve the right to have their details removed at any time.